Love for Tony Stark
Ok. So let's discuss. Robert Downey Jr. Yes. I've always loved him. But it amazes me how Hollywood loves him.
In an era when the tabloids can and will rip you to shreds over one minor mishap. RDJ always comes out on top. Yes, they publicized his struggles with drug addiction. Yet you could tell everyone was routing for him. Everyone seemed behind him to get better. And he did.
Is it because everyone realizes that he truly is one of those 'great' actors that we can't afford to lose this time around? Or is it just that infectious grin?
Whatever the case, I'm happy for him and I hope he stays on top. Just like I was when he landed the role in Ally McBeal...and then fell off the wagon. Hopefully this time it sticks.
For Tony Stark's sake. 'Cuz I have bit of a crush on him and I really need to see him again soon.
me.
Labels: actors

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home