My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Loved it!

One of the best things about seeing the Sex and the City movie is that it reminded me of how much I love my friends.

There is one scene in the movie that made me cry so hard. Not just because what was going on was so heartbreaking that I felt physically sick - but because I knew my girlfriends would have reacted EXACTLY the way Carrie Bradshaw's girls did.

And I realized that I will never be alone. Even though I feel that way sometimes. I'm not. And that little reminder alone was worth my $10.95.

To me SATC isn't about the shoes, the clothes and the men...although they are all beautiful in the movie (and the tv show), believe me. It's about the girl code - that unique bond that women can share - no egos or jealousy involved.

Long live Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte - and that little piece of each of them in all of us.

me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...i'll totally watch it again!!!
i so loved it!!! i want to cry again!

i think Charlotte was my favourite in this movie....especially when she ****** (hmmm.....just like me! lol)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home