Eye-mazing!
Could it be?! Have I finally found a mascara that makes it look as if I have eyelashes???
I recently got sucked in by the ad campaign featuring Drew Barrymore and the bright orange packaging for Cover Girls Lash Blast mascara. I am not a Cover Girl kinda chick at all - I much prefer to stick to Loreal and Rimmel if I'm going drugstore cosmetics. But I bought it the other day in Walmart and after two days here's what I have to report:
Smudgeproof! It really is! I find that especially with mascaras that are not waterproof, by the end of the day I have big dark circles under my eyes...but not in the last two days. I actually always thought it was my eyeliner that was running - but looks as if Loreal Voluminous may have been the culprit!
Safe for contact lens! On the very same trip to Walmart I was going to buy some drops for my eyes. The last few weeks they have been feeling dry and irritated near the end of the day and even after I took my contacts out at night it would feel as if something was in my eye. I thought maybe it was allergies, even though I wasn't suffering from any other symptoms. I didn't buy the drops though and it's a good thing I didn't, as I haven't had any problems with my contacts in the last few days I'm thinking again, that it may have been my mascara!
Length and volume! Now let's not go getting too excited here. It's not like I've suddenly got these long, fluttery eyelashes (that I long for)...but you can certainly see that I've got eyelashes from a few feet away which is a vast improvement.
So three days in, I must say I'm very happy with this $8 dollar tube of power. Let's hope it lasts.
me.
Labels: product review

1 Comments:
Good to know...I need a new mascara and will try this one out!
Thanks for the "eye-mazing" tip!
kjsp
Post a Comment
<< Home