Come back!!
*sigh* I miss good tv.
As much as I enjoy catching up on lots of reading and being out and about all summer long, as a tv junkie there comes a time when you just have to face that facts: I need good tv to survive.
During this summer hiatus it also gives me the opportunity to reevaluate and realize which shows I really miss/love the most. These are the shows where the characters are so familiar they feel like real friends. Watching these shows is like getting all cozy and snuggly under the covers and eating a big ol' plate of comfort food.
Just one new episode of one of these favourites would make me so happy and give me the strength to survive the summer right now:
Prisonbreak (and the hotness of Michael & Linc)
Pushing Daisies (and the sweetness of Chuck and the Pie Maker)
Brothers and Sisters (and the insanity and big hearts in their huge family)
Gossip Girl (and those pop culture references and over the top fashion statements)
...and as much as I hate to admit it...I wouldn't mind rolling my eyes and folding laundry to an episode of One Tree Hill...my biggest and GUILTIEST pleasure...
me.
Labels: TV

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home