Another 'eye-mazing' discovery
In the continuing saga of me trying to make my eyes standout (on account of the fact that I have absolutely no eyelashes) I am discovering liquid eyeliner. Not for the first time...but this time I'm going to try to be more dedicated to it than I have in the past. It's just something I've always given up on quickly since I could never make the line straight.
Yesterday on my way to a friend's bridal shower i stopped at my sister's house and she says...'aren't you going to put on some eyeliner?' '...umm...i am wearing eyeliner' i said. She sighed dramatically, rolled her eyes and sat me down to put some black liquid eyeliner on me. And it looked lovely! AND it stayed put! It wasn't all smudged like my pencil eyeliner usually is by the end of the day.
So this morning I tried to recreate the look. Not nearly as successful as mel was. The line's a little wobbly...ok, a lot wobbly and it doesn't end in exactly the same place on both eyes. But i'm hoping I'll get better with practice...
me.
Labels: make up, product review

1 Comments:
what is the brand of eyeliner you used? cause maybe i should purchase one too.
Post a Comment
<< Home