SATC - my style
My mom saw this picture and goes 'Hey you guys look like the girls from Sex and the City in this picture'. And that is the best part!! That she recognized what we were trying to do right away - before I even said anything. (And it makes me happy to know my friends are willing to do something this cheesy with me - it wasn't even my idea!)
I called Miranda. What can I say? I'm not the optimistic fun loving Carrie that I used to be. Old age and heartbreak has made me a bit cynical.
Karen & Arnelle share the Charlotte title...they lead charmed lives - but not without their fair share of drama.
And Karrie's the closest we've got to a Samantha. She's tamed her wild ways since meeting Mike and is content with her life ...but we still remember when...
me.

2 Comments:
Holy Hotties!!!! Move over SATC!
I LOVE THIS PIC!! can you send me the original.
Post a Comment
<< Home