2 days to go...
So for the first time since hitting the dirty thirties I actually felt like celebrating this year. (You might be a tad surprised if you were judging me based on my last few posts...but it's true!)
Not anything too crazy. I just happened to stumble upon a cool bar one night when I was out with Karen and Sabeen and really wanted to check it out. My bday was a good excuse, so I invited my nearest and dearest on Saturday night...and next thing you know I was shakin' my booty on stage with Jeffy and having the best time.
All my girls - even the mom's managed to make it out and my book club buddy Jen and her husband Andy were the newest additions to my crew. New friends and old friends, good music and vodkaorange juice (as I like to call it). A recipe for good times.
I can only hope that starting my 32nd year on such a high note will mean the trend will continue right on through for the next 365 days.
*fingers crossed*
me.
Labels: me, random thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home