My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7 day to go...

Another deep thought as I count down to 32:
 
I am getting old.  No seriously, I was looking at some pictures last night and my face has really changed in the last year or two.  The (youthful) glow is gone.  And it's been replaced by this cloudy sort of haggard look.  I'm not kidding.
 
Some of it can probably be attributed to the weight I've gained...the bloatedness doesn't help.  Or maybe it's 'cuz I'm not happy with a lot of things in my life right now - is it my attitude showing through?  Gah!  I hope that's not it.  I much prefer the getting old excuse.
 
It sucks.  But I can deal.  Getting old is part of life.  And to bring it back to Twilight ('cuz I can!) that's something Bella's going to miss out on if she becomes a vampire.  ...come to think of it though, maybe that is a good thing.
 
me.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You're only as old as you feel." And my friend you are the most youthful person I know - next to moi! ;)

neraK

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me old lady, where is the promised post on your favourite Heroes and Villains? Would a Twilight character be making the cut?

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home