The Good and The Bad
Ok - Ange put together this excellent list of her favourite Heroes and Villans a while ago. And I promised I'd do the same. So on the heels of Fan Expo I've been inspired to finally complete this list.
But it's hard. Well, the villian part is hard. Ok, and the hero part is hard too, I'm afraid I'll forget someone...I sometimes I have a very short term memory when I'm under pressure. Anyways, here goes:
First off, because I love kick-ass girls, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (SMG of course, not Kristy Swanson), and all of the female X-Men characters are at the top of my heroes list. Harry Potter is in there too of course and most recently Tony Stark/Ironman. I suppose I should also add Spiderman to this list - which is surprising since as a kid, he was my least favourite super hero...but Toby Maguire has given him some personailty.
The villians part is the hardest...I know there are lots of villians out there that I've had a soft spot for over the years or at least respected them for the evilness...but right now I'm drawing a blank...
Nothing beats the theme music for Darth Vader and Jaws - so based purely on how much they creep me out, they get the top of the list. Ok, and this one is really obscure and goes back a while, but there was a series of tween books I used to read about girls in middle school and the main character's arch nemesis was Taffy Sinclair and she was terrible. So I've got to put her on the list. Damn that Taffy Sinclair!! Oh and while I may not have been a huge Alias fan, I did follow it in the early seasons and I've got to give shout outs to Sloan and Sark. Evil..but with so much personality. And I don't know if this even counts but Brenda Walsh on 90210 was horrible...as I've written on here before, in watching old episodes I realize she never really had any redeeming qualities - she was awful. To everyone. So I'm putting her in my favourite villain list 'cuz as awful as she was, without her, 90210 was just never the same.
So there you go...my attempt at a list of favourite Heroes and Villans, I'm sure the second I hit publish new characters will come to me...but in the meantime this is it.
me.
PS
Just thought of one more for my favourite villians - Gargamel!! Those poor Smurfs just couldn't catch a break with him...he never gave up.
Labels: good things, random thoughts

2 Comments:
love that your list is all bubblegum villians
Sark is the best villian of all time! Love him!! This is definitely a tough list to create - kudos!
nerak
Post a Comment
<< Home