My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Friday, September 12, 2008

A ka-billion...

...that's approximately how many times I've listened to the new New Kids on the Block album, The Block.
 
In my car.  At work.  At home.  It's always on.  And I'm not sick of it yet.  I've been waiting 18 years for this for goodness sakes!
 
On Saturday alone I listened to the entire thing beginning to end 4 times.  That's not including all the times I replay Track 5 (2 in the Morning) and Track 7 (Dirty Dancing) my favourites, on their own.
 
The countdown is on.  Only 6 days til the first concert!!  Oh - didn't I mention I'm going to see them twice??  Yep - Thursday with my sister and Sunday with my girls. 
 
Can't wait!  Danny I'm coming for you!!
 
me.
PS
Yep, this time around Jordan lost his appeal and I'm all about the manly (bicep bulging) Danny Wood. *sigh*


Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...ya...
just like me...
i listen to them every day in the car...and i am not sick of it.
i listen to tracks:
2
4
5
13
OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

i swear the song SINGLE ...makes me daydream...i keep picturing Donnie singing to me and asking me to be his boyfriend.
*sigh*

i cant wait till the concert!
i am so excited!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arnelle that's right! It's just a daydream for you! But for me it will be a reality! Asking you to be his girlfriend?!?! Pa-cha! He might just ask you to be his friend ... ;)

nerak

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
Whatever Karen!
He loves me!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home