Table of Three
This post has been percuolating for a while. Watching the red carpet interviews at the Teen Choice Awards way back in August, Sophia Bush got asked an interesting question. She was asked if she could have a dinner at a table of 3 with anyone in the world, who would it be. She came up with some bullshit intellectual answer - she said Barrack Obama and her mom <roll eyes>. (Ok, I'm being judgemental - let's assume that is really who she would want at her table)
I on the other had would probably be more frivoulous.
While I'll admit my first thoughts are my two best friends - I could probably do that whenever I want (although who knows lately with how busy we all are)...and the whole point is to come up with something more interesting than that. So I'm thinking John Mayer - 'cuz I'm sure he'd make me laugh and I'd get to stare at that beautiful face and listen to his gorgeous voice.
And second I'd to go with Madonna. I bit cheesy, I know. And I'll admit I'm worried that she might disappoint me (all these years of adoration...built up for...nothing?). But she was my first celebrity obsession. My frist concert. My first record (True Blue) bought with my own money. That counts for something right? And if Madonna is as straight forward as they says she is, can you imagine here interacting with John Mayer??
Love it. Can't wait. When's dinner?
me.
PS
This decision was not reached easily...it took much debate and close runner ups include Johnny Depp, SJP and Stephenie Meyer (if only to ask her 'what the heck were you thinking with Breaking Dawn???').

4 Comments:
hm....
my 3 people:
Leonardo
Lainey
Angelina
(i wonder if they would fight with Lainey...)
Oprah & Lance Armstrong.
-kp
Leo and Mark ...no thinking involved in this question!
nerak
ooo...all very good choices...i knew you'd want the mighty opes kp! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home