It's back!
I've spent most of the weekend catching up on all the tv I didn't have time to watch last week. My PVR has been working hard the last few days.
And I must say, I loved Grey's Anatomy! Could it be that my Grey's has been restored to it's former glory? *Fingers crossed* Here's hoping.
And The Office. Wow. Absolutely freaking HI-LARIOUS! My poor kitty Potter was sleeping on my lap and after giving me a few annoyed looks, she ended up jumping off my lap to find a quiter place to sleep 'cuz I was laughing so hard and so loud. I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed out loud at tv like that. Perhaps it was in an episode of The Office last season??
I saw a commercial for the Desperate Housewives premiere last night, and even though I haven't watched that show since the end of the first season...surprisingly, I'm finding myself kinda curious. Maybe I'll have to check it out too.
Despite some diappointing tv so far this season (my PVR will be getting quite a break for the rest of the season if I continue to stop caring about certain shows at this rate - first two on the chopping block, Ugly Betty and 90210, they're getting one more week) I am very much looking forward to Brothers and Sisters tonight and Pushing Daisies this week. I know they won't let me down...at least I hope...
me.
Labels: TV

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home