My John
This month's cover story in Chatelaine is "Men We Love." Inside there are profiles on great men in politics, art, music, etc. One of the "Men We Love" is Joss Whedon, creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yea Joss! I couldn't agree more.
However, as my sister was quick to point out, there is also a short list of "Men We Don't Love" and at the top of that list? My John. John Mayer.
The main reason they gave is the fact that he chose to blab to anyone that would listen about his break up with Jen Anniston. And I can't argue with them. I mean, holy, how hard is it to shut your mouth. Maybe he thought he was doing the right thing by saying what a great girl she was...but then he went on to stress that he was the one that ended the relationship....really and truly, no one needed to know. Celebs break up all the time and seem to be able to keep the reasoning for their break-up somewhat under wraps...even if things do leak out, it's not directly from the horse's mouth!
This on the heels of Leo DiCaprio's interview in Parade magazine where he comes across as the most classy guy around. It's making me question my taste in men.
me.

3 Comments:
OH MY GOD, you're FINALLY questioning your taste in men, its a bloody miracle!
i knew i was setting myself up for a comment like this...
I luv Leo
Post a Comment
<< Home