My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Greek

So Greek is this little known tv show I've been watching regularly that I just haven't talked about. Not 'cuz it's not good...the truth is 'good' is the only way to describe it. There is nothing guilty about it like One Tree Hill, there's nothing dramatic about it like Grey's and there's nothing convoluted about it like Lost...it's just...nice. So there hasn't been any real reason to rave or bitch about it either way.

I'd say it's probably my TV version of comfort food. It's warm and fuzzy and fun...kinda like my S Club 7 CD. And so, like my S Club CD, I don't talk about it much 'cuz I don't want anyone to rip it down. I like it. I makes me smile. It's my own personal pick me up. Greek always makes me laugh...and surprisingly I don't always know where the plot is going...or maybe it's just that I don't try to figure it out. I just let it take me away and carry me where it will.

As with a lot of shows it's already well into season 2 on ABC Family in the US. I just watched the 'mid-season 1 finale' on Friday on CTV, there are still 12 episode of season 1 to go. But it looks like next week it's being replaced by Supernanny! ACK! I need to know what happens! Will Cappie and Casey get together now that she and Evan are over? Will Calvin be able to stay in the fraternity now that his brothers know he is gay? And how will Rusty get over the breakup with that backstabber Jen K., his first love? Oh, oh - and what up with Cappie and Rebbeca sleeping together??!! Please tell me that was a one time thing and that biatch isn't getting her claws into him.

The show also airs on MuchMusic, (which is the only thing that stopped me from sending an email to CTV inquiring about the schedule) but they're still a few episodes behind where I am...so I'm hoping once they catch up they'll continue showing season 1 straight through so that I can keep watching. I need my comfort TV!

me.
PS
Buffy fans will appreciate this tidbit: Charisma Carpenter has a recurring role as the sorority's National Rep.

PPS
Little know Greek facts: the lead actress, Spencer Grammer is Kelsey Grammer's daughter (she doesn't look a thing like him). The guy that plays Dale is best friend's with Michael Cera in real life - they are in a band and have started a production company together. Oh, and they guy that plays Cappie totally looks like Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20 and they mentioned that in an episode which made me laugh 'cuz I had been thinking it all along!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home