More Twilight Stuff
I don't really need to rave about Twilight on here as I think I've pretty much encouraged every person I know to read it. And they have all loved it. Except one. My baby sister.
Seriously. There must be something wrong with her. I think her ex-boyfriend was right...she IS made of stone. How can you not swoon at the intense love that is Bella and Edward?
Anyways - I've given up on her and I'm sticking with the people that love the book as I did. In fact...three of us are taking the day off the day the movie is relased to be the first to see it. How dedicated is that?? (Gawd, I love doing geeky things like this - it brings me such joy...lol)
The new movie trailer is out. I AM SO EXCITED.
me.
Labels: books, movies, video clips

2 Comments:
"I am so EXCITED!"
i am so jealous. Jan 9th 2009 boo :(
peace amy
Post a Comment
<< Home