TV Love
I didn't always consider myself a tv-addict. But looking back, I guess there were some pivotal tv moments during my early years that set the groundwork for what would become my obsession.
For some reason, one of those moments popped into my head on the weekend and I decided to go hunting on youtube for that particular scene. What I found was not just the scene - but the entire two episodes (yes - it was a two parter!) of one of the greatest episodes of 80's TV.
Before Ross and Rachel, before Ryan and Marissa, before Meredith and McDreamy...it was awesome Alex P. Keaton and Ellen Reed:
(Gosh, I loved that song. I was obsessed with it at the time. I had it on a tape and would play it over and over again. I can still sing every word.)
me.
Labels: good things, TV, video clips

2 Comments:
*Sigh*
thanks for the memories.. i loved that song too.
and i loved MJF (remember i got a postcard from his fan club!)
i hated it when they broke up in the show, they never went into details. But i am glad they got married in real life.
i knew you would appreciate it!!
"what did you think,
i would do at this moment,
when you're standing before me,
with tears in your eyes..."
Post a Comment
<< Home