Rach does it again!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: One of the best parts of my day is watching the Rachel Ray Show every evening on my PVR. It honestly is. As I've said many times on this blog - she's so cheerful, how can you not feel good watching her? And who doesn't love food.Her latest cookbook she likes to call BOB (Big Orange Book) and I picked it up yesterday at Walmart for a mere $19.97 (Yea Wally!). As per usual it's awesome, tonnes of fun, creative and yummy meals that I can make in 30 minutes (and prevent myself from eating my arm some evenings when I am particularily starving!).
The other night my dad called to alert me to the fact that her Biography was airing on the biography channel. The story of how she got to be where is is so great. Really and truly I think she's doing what she was meant to do and she got there just by being herself and working hard.
After attending a live taping of her show and watching her biography. I can honestly say I admire her even more. What a totally cool chick.
me.
PS
One of the most fascinating parts was hearing her voice on her early tv appearances...it wasn't always as raspy as it is now. In fact, its caused by a cyst on her vocal chord which she is getting removed next month. By January she'll have a whole new voice!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home