Holiday Randoms
The first thing I heard when my alarm clock radio went on this morning was "...it's currently -12, -22 with windchill..." Honestly. Who wants to get out of bed after hearing that?
I am reading Bitten, by Kelley Armstrong and cannot put it down. It's been a long time since I've been this manic about finishing a book.
Arnelle and I have completed our Annual Christmas Baking - this year we tried something new, shortbread meltaways. A definte hit that will probably be repeated again next year. We also stayed true to our pecan and cranberry biscotti and tried to do a quick batch of brownies...but they just fell apart when I tried to cut them. Are you supposed to cut them when they are still warm or once they've cooled?
I tried to be a good sister and flat ironed my own hair for my sister's birthday night out on Saturday. She's a hairstylist, but I didn't think it was fair to ask her to do my hair on her night out...I received numerous compliemtns on my hair early in the evening, however, when she arrived, she walked in, took one look at me and was like 'OMG. We have to fix your hair. You CANNOT go out looking like that.' Gee. Thanks.
I've discoverd that my local pizza place now accepts debit on delivery orders! The only thing that stopped me from ordering pizza before was because I usually didn't have cash on me and refused to put it on a credit card. This can only lead to disaster.
If I don't get to see you over the holidays, in the words of the great NKOTB - Have a Funky, Funky Christmas!
me.
Visit messengerbuddies.ca to find out how you could win. Enter today.

3 Comments:
Hey Lex,did you happen to catch NKOTB on Rachel Ray, last Friday I think it was?
but of course! actually, it was a repeat...i had caught it the first time around.
Hi5 on all the baking and your own personal hairstyling!!!!
xo amy
Post a Comment
<< Home