My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

What did I do on my summer vacation?

We're almost halfway through fall and there is so much to look forward too - John Mayer's new album (Nov 17), slipping into my cozy and comfy Uggs again and my favourite time of year - Christmas!!

I didn't really have a summer vacation this year. I started a new job instead and only got a few short days off in between stints. In early August my sister was admitted to the hospital due to complications with her pregnancy which meant I spent the next 4 weeks driving back and forth to the hospital to visit her and the next thing I knew it was September 15th and my nephew was born and fall came a few short days later.

The vacation I'm referring too is my break from this blog. There was nothing I really wanted to say but also I didn't really have time to sit down and write anything even if I did have something to say. And I realized that I stoped reading some of my favourite blogs too. What was I so busy doing that I didn't have time to surf the web?

As I sit here trying to list all of the things I did this summer I realize that beside a few weddings and my super fun trip to Vegas...I can't remember what else I did! That's why this blog is so important and I will try to keep posting. Not just for you to read my words of wisdom ;o) but for me to keep track of those little things in life that we so easily forget...because it's all of those little things that add up to the big picture.

me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home