TV (and one movie) Thoughts
I just read a weeks worth of Lainey's Gossip...a few comments:
1. James Franco is going to be on GH??!! I may have to start PVRing again. At least for the first few eps...just to satisfy my curiousity...because otherwise, GH is not watchable. It's sad, 'cuz it used to be my favourite soap. :o(
2. I really want to see Precious, but I just don't know if I can handle something so disturbing and depressing. The sad part is knowing that even though this is just a movie...there are people out there living like this everyday. Check out the trailer.
3. Did you see the promo's for Friday Night Lights??? No new footage...but they are certainly building up to the new season well enough. I can't wait!
4. How come the cast of Glee don't have their own recording contracts?? Their voices are AMAZING. I have never been a fan of American Idol...and this is why - how many of those singers could even hold a candle to the likes of Lea Michele and Kristen Chenowith? GLEE ROCKS. I absolutely love this show!
5. After last year's lacklustre tv season I cannot even begin to express my excitement over Flashforward (and Glee). It has been forever since a show excited me so much that I was inspired to pick up the phone and call people to discuss on commercial breaks (as Ange can attest to this week). LOVE IT.
me.

1 Comments:
You forgot to mention how good and cheesy Vampire Diaries is!
;)nerak
Post a Comment
<< Home