Bio reader
The last little while I found myself immersed in 'biographies'.
I say 'biographies' in quotes...because do the lives of Tori Spelling and Jon and Kate Gosselin, who are still very young people count as real biographies?
Their books are such quick reads - I figured why not take a few hours to find out what happens in the lives of others? I've taken everything I've read with a grain of salt of course...it's not like Tori would really admit that she was a brat to her parents, especially her father.
All in all though - they've been interesting, easy and fun reads. I recommend. And now I'm looking for some other washed up reality star to read about...any suggestions?
If not, I guess I'll just have to wait for Lauren Conrad's 'fiction' novel about a teenage girl on a reality show who moves to Hollywood (hmmm.....) which comes out in June.
me.
We are your photos. Share us now with Windows Live Photos.

1 Comments:
you have to read the one nicole ritchie wrote... i was addicted to it in 2006... i was reading it at the backpackers, and notoriously left the bar specifically to read the book - my friends were unimpressed, but it goes to show just how much more intersting that book was compared to my night out.
amy
Post a Comment
<< Home