My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Stuff

This blog will never be particularily clever or witty. It'll never be read by thousands or quoted in magazines. But it helps me put my life in perspective.

For the last little while I was preocupied and focused on something else. It made me obsess and feel like crap. And forget about all of the good things.

But this week I started writing again. And it reminded me of me. The me that had temporarily been replaced by someone that's not good enough. The me that is a total nerd. But is fiercely loyal. The me that is cautious. But loves to have fun.

Keeping this blog reminds me of what makes me happy. And that's what I'm going to foucs on. Like the new song I love...and my favourite mascara...and John Mayer (despite everything)...and new shoes...and all my other stuff.

me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home