Clothes Junkie
I think I may have reached a whole new levle of clothes obsessed...
I am currently flipping through my Marie Claire magazine with my internet browser open in front of me so that I can look up the websites listed for all of this fabulous clothes and jewellery. Why? It's not like I can afford to make all of these online purchases?? Maybe I just like to torture myself? No...what I think it really is is just the inspiration. Ideas, ideas, ideas...tops, shoes, how to put them altogether so that when I go our shopping I'll have some direction...I hope.
My Girl Rachael Ray had a good segement on the other day about 'What styles you can wear'. Viewers wrote in saying I like the one shoulder look, but am I too busty to wear it? I like the new harem pants, but I'm short, can I still pull it off? Am I too old to wear sparkly tops? etc. It was really good and made me realize that some things I'm just never going to pull off...and I'm ok with that. (although sorry Karen, I will never give up my Uggs no matter how many people say they are only for Australian surfers and tall blonde British chicks! Remember that article...it's haunted me all this time)
Anyways - back to the magazine and my online searches.
BTW - I always love the Kensie fashion but I never know where to find them until now! They have a handy dandy stores search feature on their site and there are two stores right here in Mississauga that carry their line! Yay! Can't wait to check it out.
me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home