My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Things I love

Just thought I'd share a few of the great new finds that are helping me get through this long (yes, I know it's only 28 days!) and dreary month: 
 
1. Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - my coworker shared some of hers with me and I went right out and bought some the next day.  Pair that with my Aveda hand lotion every night before bed and I am in soft skinned bliss!
 
2.  Jennifer Hudson CD - I was happy for her when she won the Oscar even though I never watched American Idol or Dreamgirls, but then she really won me over in the Sex and The City movie (she saved my Carrie from self destruction!).  I recently bought her CD on iTunes and I LOVE it.  I can't get enough.  What a voice.  Her personal tragedy aside, I am behind JHud (as I like to call her!) 100% percent.  C'mon Grammy!  I am officially a huge fan
 
3.  Joico Silk Result Shampoo and Conditioner - my hair was so dry and absolutely horrible with the crap I was using before my sister sold me this professional quality stuff.  My hair is now soft and mositurized and the curls (that I sometimes wear) are bouncy!  I don't even really need any product (although I can't live without my Zero Frizz and use it anyways) which is the best part, 'cuz the less I have to do to my hair the happier I am.
 
4.  Lost - this isn't a new find, but it's back!  And as good as it has always been.  Dare I say even BETTER?  What would my world be without Jack and Kate and Sawyer and Ben and Sun and Hurley and Locke and...
 
4.  Pampered Chef Can Strainer - as if I don't already love everything the Pampered Chef line offers, this little number is even better because I WON it at the last Pampered Chef party I went too!  I had been eyeing it in the catalogue - this little strainer that fits perfectly over a can of tuna (for example) so that you just flip in over the sink and the liquid drains out, while your tuna stays put - and then they pulled names for the door prize and I won it!  Yay!
 
The simple things in life that make me happy.
 
me.



Windows Live Messenger. Multitasking at its finest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home