Bored Post
I have nothing to report...I'm just bored...
I am currently listening to Human by the Killers on my iPod...
Grey's Anatomy is on tonight. I still like that show. I'm pretty much over Derek and Meredith, but Lexie/McSteamy and Cristina/Owen keep me interested. As for Izzie...whateves! Please just go. Nothing against the actress, I've always liked her, but they've totally ruined her character. She used to be so strong and interesting. Now she's just annoying and whiny.
I used my new Pampered Chef Santoku knife yesterday and it freaked me out! It is so sharp! It just slid through the green peppers (which I proceeded to chop with my Pampered Chef food chopper). I don't think I've ever had a knife that sharp. As someone who has cut her finger on a knife and had to get 6 stitches...I'm a little wary of sharp knives...
Next track: Hundred, by The Fray. I'm going to see The Fray in concert on June 23rd. I'm quite excited about it. I like their music! But right now we're skipping this track, it's too slow...
Next up: Hung Up, Madonna. As you may have noticed I'm listening to the tracks in alphabetical order. We'll stick here for now - Madonna is always a good choice. And the sample of Abba...well that's two great musicians for the price of one if you ask me!
Speaking of...I'm hearing mixed reviews on Britney's concert...I really like her new song If You Seek Amy, I wish they would play it on the radio more often. Although I should probably just add it to my iPod - it would be a good workout track.
Well I can't think of anything else random to share with you. So I will go read some soap opera updates now. After 4:00 you can read the same day soap recaps on tvguide.com...just fyi.
me.
PS
Madonna's not over...but just in case you were curious, the next track will be Hurricane Jane by The Black Kids.
Tell the whole story with photos, right from your Messenger window. Learn how!

2 Comments:
I need a new Cd - something uplifting and fun. Any recos? When and where is the Fray concert?
nerak
june 23 - molson ampitheatre...i've blackmailed ange into joining me...
Post a Comment
<< Home