My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, March 23, 2009

This is what happens...

...when I get obsessed.
 
Last night I dreamt about Project Runway Canada.  Considering I've been immersed in it all weekend, it's not surprising.
 
In the dream I was trying to figure out how I could buy one of the dresses on the epsiode I watched last night.  And I was talking to my favourite designer on the show - Genevive.  You can see her stuff here.  Unfortunately, Genevive was eliminated in last week's episode.  So now my focus will change...I'm just not sure to who yet.  Sunny is the obvious favourite to win...but does he deserve my loyalty?  Should I be routing for an underdog?  We shall see...
 
And one more observation about PRC.  The designers really had difficulty when they were challenged to design for regular sized women...and I found that interesting.  They all pretty much admitted that they are used to designing for size 0 models and that regular women were a challenge.  And you could tell.  They had great ideas...that just didn't translate well when you saw it on a size 12.  A little bit of a sad statement on the fashion world I think.
 
me.


Make your Messenger window look the way you want. Express Yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home