My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

10 Things I want to do...

 
...but probably won't.
 
1.  Go to the Adele concert in April.
2.  Go to NYC for a weekend.
3.  Go to the John Butler concert in July.
4.  Go to Calgary for Stampede...
5.  ...and go to the Taylor Swift concert while I'm there.
6.  Go to Montreal for a weekend...preferably during the Jazz festival.
7.  See I Love You Man.
8.  See Jersey Boys.
9.  Go on a one week all inclusive vacation to somewhere hot and sunny.
10. Go to Iceland (my sister put the idea of that trip in my head and I can't forget about it now).
 
me.


Tell the whole story with photos, right from your Messenger window. Learn how!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home