My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The never ending bag of mini eggs



In celebration of surviving Lent with no chocolate, I bought a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs (an easter tradition!).

I have been eating this bag of mini eggs for three days and I'm still not done!! I've probably gained 5 pounds and I've gone into sugar shock twice...and the bag still will not end!!

Gah! I think I'm just going to have to throw it in the garbage to stop myself from eating mini eggs...for the rest of eternity!!!

me.

2 Comments:

Blogger BaseNZ.com said...

OMG!!!

I love mini-eggs, it has been near impossible for me to find them here. They only have the 100g bag.

Boo Hiss Boo.

Eat another mini egg for me - or before you decide to chuck 'em in the rubbish - send them to me! ha ha ha

love amy

7:06 PM  
Anonymous arnelle said...

LEX!!! i can finish that bag in 30 minutes!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home