The sun is shining, the weather is sweet
(*name the tune that title is from...)
It's almost summer!!
The weather was so lovely this morning I was almost happy to go into work. I threw on jeans (it's casual Friday) a new summer top I bought at Target over the weekend, a pair of ballet flats (no socks) and slung my new Roxy bag (thanks baby sister!) over my shoulder and I was out the door!
No coat. No scarf. No boots. Bliss!
I was out of milk so I had to stop at Tim Hortons for my morning tea...and even the staff was chipper. I was greeted with a cheerful goodmorning! And responded just the same. Who couldn't be happy with sunshine streaming in the windows?
And now I'm here at work. So far the good vibes are still with me. Perhaps because I'm looking forward to the patio lunch with my co-workers. Where to go? So many patio's to choose from ...only 1 hour for lunch...
me.
Messenger has tons of new features that make chatting more fun. Click here to learn more.

2 Comments:
Roxy bag? Hmm Sounds like we may have to hit the Ron Jon Surf shop soon!
nerak
bob marley the sun is shining... ha
do you guys have target in canada now?
Post a Comment
<< Home